Our goals, according to Article II of our By Laws:
1. To promote the welfare, in so far as hearing is concerned, of the hearing impaired.
2. To coordinate, promote and advance the programs of this Association and others in a similar work.
3. To provide a unified voice within and for those actively engaged in the retail selling and fitting of hearing aids.
4. To provide communications among the members of the industry.
5. To improve the methods of selling, fitting and using hearing aids and to improve the effectiveness of such aids.
6. To establish standards of education, equipment and techniques in the fitting of hearing aids and related equipment.
7. To sponsor and enforce among its members a code of ethical practices.
8. To cooperate with the medical profession and all other ethical, professional groups engaged in aural rehabilitation.
9. To promote and encourage an effective industry program of public education as to benefits of the use of hearing aids.
10. To appear for and on behalf of the members before legislative committees, government bureaus, and other bodies with regard to matters affecting the hearing aid dealers of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.